Newsletter Archives

Renting Your Vacation Home

Income that you receive for the rental of your vacation home must generally be reported on your federal income tax return.

However, if you rent the property for only a short time each year, you may …

FAQ: Education Credits

Question:   Do tuition and related expenses paid to attend a private high school qualify for an education credit?

Answer:   No. Expenses paid to attend a private high school do not qualify for an education credit because …

Upcoming Tax Deadlines


File Form 11-C to register and pay annual tax if you are in the business of taking wagers.

File Form 730 and pay the tax on wagers accepted during May.

File Form 2290 and pay the tax …

Forms, Schedules, Publications, and Tools


Clergy Tax Team Forms

Free Adobe Acrobat Reader


IRS Minister and Clergy Tax Forms and Publications


IRS Schedule A, C, E, and F Tax Forms


IRS Business Tax Forms


Various IRS Forms and Publications


IRS Tools and Frequently Asked Questions


Contact us today to schedule an appointment!

Phone: (540) 989-3250