Why Choose Us?
You Can Trust Our Team
- We specialize in clergy tax returns
- In business since 1992
- Have completed more than 13,000 minister and clergy tax returns
- Have completed thousands of nonclergy and business tax returns
- Two members of the team are ministers who understand the unique needs of clergy
- We are a small operation so we can provide truly personalized service
- We know small business tax returns and accounting issues
- All our tax preparers are Enrolled Agents
- We offer reasonable pricing – check our pricing page
What is an Enrolled Agent?
Remi, David, and Tom are IRS Registered Enrolled Agents (EA). So what is an Enrolled Agent (EA)?
- Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards
- Enrolled Agents are the only federally-licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation
- Licensed to practice in all 50 states
- Have generally unrestricted rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS
- Required to take at least 72 hours of continuing education courses every three years
- Governed by a Code of Ethics – IRS Circular 230
- EAs have been in existence since 1884
- Attorneys and CPAs are licensed by the state so have to be registered in-state to represent you
Want to learn more about Enrolled Agents? (Click Here)
Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Phone: (540) 989-3250